Hey, look who's there!
Have Mr. Felicetti and Mr. Corradini become chefs in Korea? Yes, they have.
But they are not ordinary cooks and the recipe they told to the public of the FIS Congress cannot be prepared all over the world.
That is the recipe for a perfect and successful "Italian style" World Championships and it belongs to Val di Fiemme. Its fundamental ingredients are:
- 2 stadiums (XC and SJ), big enough for more than 50.000 enthusiastic fans
- 300 km of fibre optics, cables and routers
- 1200 great, passionate, zero km volunteers
- 60 expert heads of service
- motivated staff
- 1000 athletes, trainers, service team from 64 countries
- 1200 media people, broadcasters, radios, journalists, photographers, blogger, social media communicators from 40 countries
- FIS FAMILY
Then add spectators, audience, music, side events, fun, Italian food and drinks, shows, concerts, parties, entertainments, etc.
The O.C. has been mixing all those things up from 5 years, in order to organize an unforgettable world event in an extraordinary corner of the world and to let everyone enjoy it at best.
In Korea, the O.C. has received a glowing report and the recipe is ready to be cooked and served.
The World Championships are knocking at Val di Fiemme's door. In 8 months that door will be opened and...